Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Simba: Lion by Micheal




Simba: Lion

Lion, Lion Why are you like to eat meat
instead of grass?
Why don't you have horns like an antelope?
I want you to be kind,
When you are kind, I will be your friend.

Lion, why does you wear the clothes at night?
Lion, Lion Why are you dangerous?
Why are you not kind to all animals?
Lion, Lion Why do you like to roar?
Lion, Lion When you be kind, I will be happy.

Lion, I like you, but you are so dangerous.
Lion, Lion Do you run fast?
Lion, Why do you live in a forest?
Lion, Lion Why are you not big like elephant?
Lion, Lion Are you great?

Lion, Lion, Lion I missed to see you.

by Micheal Mulu (class 5 red)



1 comment:

  1. Might be my new favorite..."I want you to be kind,
    When you are kind, I will be your friend."

    I so wish you could have showed Micheal this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxPaUUaxGlM

    ReplyDelete